NEW YORK — Tiger Woods is writing what he describes as his definitive story in a memoir titled "Back."
- SHANGHAI— Yuxin Lin struggled so much with the par-5 18th hole at Sheshan International that he thought it cost him in the Asia-Pacific Amateur.
- ESPN will offer live coverage of all four rounds of the Asia-Pacific Amateur Golf Championship this week from Sheshan International Golf Club in Shanghai, China. the British Open at Royal St. George’s Golf Club.
- JACKSON, Miss. — Sebastian Munoz of Colombia made a 15-foot birdie putt on the 18th hole to force a playoff, and then beat Sungjae Im with a par on the first extra hole to win the Sanderson Farms Championship for his first PGA Tour victory.
- PARKER, Colo. — Lukas Michel of Australia twice came back from 3-hole deficits Thursday and won the U.S. Mid-Amateur, becoming the first international winner in the event’s 39-year history and earning a spot in the Masters.
- A Tennessee man who tried to slip into this year's Masters Tournament with a phony badge was sentenced to one-year probation Thursday.