PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — PGA National’s signature test is a three-hole span on the back nine called “The Bear Trap,” named for Jack Nicklaus and touted as one of the most demanding stretches in all of golf.
- PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – Brooks Koepka’s golf game has been very healthy for a long time. Now, he’s looking for his actual health to catch up to his game.
- Defending Masters champion Tiger Woods said the menu for the 2020 Champion’s Dinner will reflect his Southern California upbringing and feature both fajitas and sushi. Woods, 44, who won his fifth Masters Tournament last April, said he is also…
- MEXICO CITY — The bookies had Patrick Reed at 40-1 odds going into the Mexico Championship, which should have come down before he even hit a shot.
- MEXICO CITY — Rory McIlroy is the first top player to publicly outright reject the idea of a proposed new tour that is promising big money but would force players to choose which tour to play.
- MEXICO CITY — Bryson DeChambeau, at the end of his range session Tuesday, unleashed a drive that flew 397 yards before touching down on land.